Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct applies to all users of the YRIPC Community Forum Page
As a participant of this forum you agree that you will uphold this Code of Conduct, and, as such, are responsible for all activities and content you post/upload. In addition to upholding this Code of Conduct, you are responsible for adhering to all applicable local and national legislation.
This is your community. Help us to keep it safe, friendly, fun and helpful!
• Don’t worry about your spelling! – good or bad grammar isn’t the point – the Community Forum is about getting issues discussed and questions answered.
• Be polite and respectful in your posts, and in your replies to other people.
• Respect people’s right to privacy
• Keep conversations on track -it’s okay to disagree with another user’s post, but don’t go off track in doing so.
• Always address your comments to the person who asked the initial question, not the other posters.
• Be honest about your sources and cite the source of anything you post or upload if it isn’t your own original content.
• Keep it clean. That means no profanity, obscenity, insulting or bigoted comments please and no name-calling.
• Search to see if a question you’d like answered has already been posted by somebody else. Posting the same question repeatedly and starting multiple discussions on the same subject can be confusing.
• Report any kind of abuse you find in the forum.
The Webmaster reserves the right to withdraw any individual or group of postings and to refuse to submit a comment or posting if it is felt that the above Code of Conduct is not being adhered to.