Yetminster Community Sports Club
Brierley, Yetminster, DT9 6NR 07780 857153 email@example.com
Facebook: Yetminster Community Sports Club
Thank you to everyone who attended our Halloween event on 31 October. Unfortunately we will be closed until further notice. We are exploring ways of providing a substantial meal in the hope of being able to open sooner rather than later.
Saturday 4.00 pm to 10.00 pm
Sunday 1.00 pm to 6. 00 pm
We would give consideration to opening at other times if there was the interest.
Due to social distancing rules we are limited to 8 tables of 6 people inside the building, so booking is advisable
Back by popular demand, singer/guitarist Jorden Lindsay will perform soo after we come out of lockdown
In accordance with current regulations, we will be offering table service only.
Details of our Christmas and New Year events coming soon.
As soon as it is safe to do so, we will reschedule the Only Fools and Horses Quiz night in aid of Somerset and Dorset Air Ambulance. Special appearance by Denis Lill who played Rodney’s father-in-law. £40 for a team of 4 to include a light supper.
COVID 19 Guidelines
- Do not come to any of our events if you are displaying any of the COVID 19 symptoms
- The tables and chairs have been set out so that they are at least two metres apart and should not be moved
- If you are coming to one of our outdoor events and using a picnic blanket, it should be set down at least 2m from any other group
- On arrival, please provide us with the names of one person in your group, the number in group, your arrival and departure time and a contact telephone number or email address. We also have a QR code with which you can register your presence
- On entering the clubhouse, please use the hand sanitiser provided
- Please follow the one-way system through the building
- You must wear a face covering when entering the building and until you are seated at your table. You must also wear a face covering if you get up from your table to use the toilet or go outside to smoke
- We only offer table service
- Should you need to use the toilet, please observe hand washing and sanitising procedures
- No music can be played louder than 85 decibels
- You are not permitted to dance or sing at any event
- Last orders will be called at 9.30 pm and you must be out of the building by 10.00 pm
- Please contact us if you display any symptoms of COVID 19 in the two weeks after your visit.
We realise that may seem to be restrictive but would ask that you fully respect them so that we can keep everyone safe.
We are currently offering free membership. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your membership application form.
The renamed Yetminster Community Sports Club is now open as a centre for community activity. A series of music events, quiz nights, skittles evenings and social gatherings will be staged and promoted to all members. The football pitch is available for hire and the club will also be available to hire for events and private parties.
This is a valuable community asset which can only survive with the support of the local community. We would be interested to hear from any resident who would like use the facilities for new activities.
Hire of football pitch and changing rooms: £35 per match or £30 per match for a block booking
Hire of the clubhouse: £20 per session (morning, afternoon or evening) or £15 for a block booking of 10 sessions
Hire of the clubhouse: £35 per day or £30 for a block booking of 10 days
Hire of clubhouse for an evening function to include a disco: £150
£5 per head: to include sandwiches, cocktail sausages
£7.50 per head: to include sandwiches, chicken legs, dips
£10 per head: knife and fork supper either meats, cheeses and salad, chicken curry or chilli
Selected Bar Prices
Pint of draught cider and lager £3.50
Bottled beer £3
Spirit with branded tonic or energy drink £3.50
Pint of lemonade/Coke £2
Shots £2 or 3 of £5
Jagerbomb £3 or 2 for £5
DIRECTIONS Travelling from the High Street, in the direction of Leigh, take the first left after passing over the railway bridge into Brierley Hay and follow the signs past the allotments to the Sports Club where you will find football pitch and an all-weather tennis court. In the summer an area of the sports field is used for croquet.