Yetminster Community Sports Club
Brierley, Yetminster, DT9 6NR 07780 857153 firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: YCSC Yetminster Community Sports Club
We are now open again for outdoor table service and look forward to welcoming you back. We are still offering free membership.
From Saturday 22 May we are hoping to be able to allow indoor table service and, subject to government approval, will be able to remove all restrictions from 21 June.
Saturday 4.00 pm to 10.00 pm
Sunday 1.00 pm to 6. 00 pm
We are giving consideration to opening from 4.00 pm on Friday if there is interest. Please contact us to let us know if you would support us on Friday evenings.
We are hoping to announce some Sunday afternoon music performances soon
Friday 16 July: Greg Agar – There will be both standing room and tables available for this event which is likely to be very popular. Booking for this event is advisable.
Saturday: Yetminster Fair will be held at the club. Details to follow.
As soon as it is safe to do so, we will reschedule the Only Fools and Horses Quiz night in aid of Somerset and Dorset Air Ambulance. Special appearance by Denis Lill who played Rodney’s father-in-law. £40 for a team of 4 to include a light supper.
COVID 19 Guidelines
- Do not come to any of our events if you are displaying any of the COVID 19 symptoms
- The tables and chairs have been set out so that they are at least two metres apart and should not be moved
- If you are coming to one of our outdoor events and using a picnic blanket, it should be set down at least 2m from any other group
- On arrival, please provide us with the names of every person in your group, your arrival and departure time and a contact telephone number or email address for each person. We also have a QR code with which you can register your attendance.
- On entering the clubhouse to use the facilities, please use the hand sanitiser provided
- Please follow the one-way system through the building
- You must wear a face covering when entering the building to use the facilities
- We only offer table service
- Please be respectful to our neighbours when leaving the building
- Please contact us if you display any symptoms of COVID 19 in the two weeks after your visit.
We realise that may seem to be restrictive but would ask that you fully respect them so that we can keep everyone safe.
We are currently offering free membership. Please email email@example.com for your membership application form.
The renamed Yetminster Community Sports Club is now open as a centre for community activity. A series of music events, quiz nights, skittles evenings and social gatherings will be staged and promoted to all members. The football pitch is available for hire and the club will also be available to hire for events and private parties.
This is a valuable community asset which can only survive with the support of the local community. We would be interested to hear from any resident who would like use the facilities for new activities.
Hire of football pitch and changing rooms: £35 per match or a negotiable rate for a block booking
Hire of the clubhouse: £20 per session (morning, afternoon or evening) or £15 for a block booking of 10 sessions
Hire of the clubhouse: £35 per day or £30 for a block booking of 10 days
Hire of clubhouse for an evening function to include a disco: £150
£5 per head: to include sandwiches, cocktail sausages
£7.50 per head: to include sandwiches, chicken legs, dips
£10 per head: knife and fork supper either meats, cheeses and salad, chicken curry or chilli
Selected Bar Prices
Pint of draught cider and lager £3.50
Bottled beer £3
Spirit with branded tonic or energy drink £3.50
Pint of lemonade/Coke £2
Shots £2 or 3 of £5
Jagerbomb £3 or 2 for £5
DIRECTIONS Travelling from the High Street, in the direction of Leigh, take the first left after passing over the railway bridge into Brierley Hay and follow the signs past the allotments to the Sports Club where you will find football pitch and an all-weather tennis court. In the summer an area of the sports field is used for croquet.